Inauguration: T minus 3 days
Needless to say (but we’re gonna say it anyway), Buntology is very excited about our upcoming trip to the inauguration. We’re going to cover it extensively for those of you who can’t be “a part of history.” We’ll be bringing you articles, pics and vids straight from the big event.
We know it’s supposed to be really packed, so we’re expecting this thing to be more Woodstock than Washington. With luck, we’ll meet Barack, plug the site, and snap an Fbook photo or two with the big guy himself.
We’re taking off from Westfield Monday night at 9, will spend Tuesday in Washington and hop back on the bus that evening. Right now, we’re trying to figure out what to pack and how we want to film the whole thing. (This will be Buntology’s first documentary!)
Here’s what we can and cannot bring.
• Firearms and ammunition (either real or simulated)
• Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
• Knives, blades or sharp objects (of any length)
• Mace and/or pepper spray
• Sticks or poles
• Pockets or hand tools, such as “Leatherman”
• Large bags (nothing bigger than 8”X 6” X 4” is allowed)
• Duffel bags
• Laser pointers
• Animals (other than service animals)
• Alcoholic beverages
Guess that means we’re leaving the Taser and gift basket full of kittens behind.